Wednesday 3 August 2011

Blue Glitter Night

Okay.. so not the most creative title! But it definitely describes my nails.
I used:
OPI - Teal the Cows Come Home (Brights Collection) & Last Friday Night (Katy Perry's Collection)
GOSH - 594 Miss Grey
Icing - Force of Love (part of a duo polish which I mentioned here)

These nailpolishes were really hard to capture! That might be partially due to the horrible lighting for this. I wouldn't be surprised if I use the nailpolishes in the future and maybe it will be better then.  I noticed that Last Friday Night is suspiciously similar to Nicole by OPI polishes mentioned here. I will have to do some swatching side by side to see!

 (Flash for the next ones)
 Force of love is the second and fourth nail. The second nail only has one coat and as you can see it was difficult to put on evenly. You have to be super careful with this polish. The fourth nail has 3 coats.
 The pinky has Last Friday Night (one coat) on.
Force of Love has some green sparkles but mostly is blue with a black/dark navy colour as the base.

No comments: