Wednesday 17 August 2011

The "It" Color failure/unfailure.

Today my nails started as a fail but I think in the end it worked out (a little messy, but still acceptable to wear out). I tried doing a miss match combo.. hugeee fail. So I decided to go back to doing something I did months ago. Unfortunately the yellow (aka The "It" Color by OPI) had not the best quality & the white nail polish had the worst (it's by Rimmel for a manicure set). So, this was kind of messy and I hope to do it sometime in the future. It still looks cool though right :p?




 The failed miss-match look I did minutes before the above one:
 Old beauty blog & nail art I did for inspiration:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the black and white print with the one yellow nail! That look great!

chicnight said...

Thank you! :)

Carolyn said...

Love it!