Saturday 15 October 2011

Electric Pineapple Print

 It feels like forever since I lasted officially did some sort of nail art. I have yet to try out my Misa - Heaven White polish. I must say, I am not at all use to a full white polish nail without adding some sort of art to it. I also really wanted to try out my "Electric Pineapple" by China Glaze, but I was a little unsure of how it would look on my nails by itself. So, I decided to do an Electric Pineapple Leopard Print. Results:

 

 
 
 
 
Heaven White can take one coat, if done properly, but you get the best results with two coats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love these colors together! This is a leopard nail design I haven't seen before! Awesome.

Sharon said...

i love this! the yellow stands out so much... very unique combination of colours

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

chicnight said...

Thank you! It was by random that I chose to do these two colour combinations together! I never expected it to work out so well :)